Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MourinhoConfirms His Return To Chelsea

Real Madrid manager,Jose Mourinho has given the possible hint that he is on his way back to coach Chelsea,after revealing that he is not loved in Spain.
Mourinho’s future has been the subject of intense speculations,with reports that the Portuguese has reached a personal agreement with the hierarchy at Chelsea,to return on a second spell to the club.
Speaking in a post-match interview after Real Madrid’s elimination from the UEFA Champions League,in the semi-finals stage where they lost 4-3 on aggregate to Borussia Dortmund,Mourinho said that he would love go to a place where ‘he is loved.’
Responding to a question,asked by an ITV reporter about his future, Mourinho said:  ”Maybe not.” Where? “I love to be where people love me to be”
“I didn’t make a decision because I have a contract … In football contracts you break it when people want to break.”
“I know in England I am loved .. by the fans and the media … I know I am loved by some clubs – especially one”
“In Spain the situation is a bit different – some people hate me and many of them are in this room (Journalists)”
So have we seen the last of Jose Mourinho in Spain?

10 comments:

  1. Chelsea All the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baba God they our side

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea for life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy for Jose Mourinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because Real Madrid fail to reach Champion's league final he now want to join for Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. he who reap from where he did not sow.........Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea for life Mourinho come or not

    ReplyDelete
  8. cos of Real Madrid exist

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't trust this guy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real Madrid for is the best team in the world

    ReplyDelete