Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Linda Ikeji -She is 33 Today

One of the most popular Blogger in Nigeria Linda Ikeji is 33 years old today and her birthday party comes up on the 27th and 28th of Sept in London and Manchester respectively, hosted by Cokobar. They hosted her birthday party last year - check on it HERE.

Read what she said to her fans

Yay, it's my birthday today...and I feel so blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life's journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I love, LIBers who have my back, money in the bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear shades. Haha. What else can a girl ask for? OK, a husband, but that will come in God's time...lol.

Hmmm...imagine if only 10% of my readers wished me a happy birthday...the number of comments would be insane and so cool. Haha! Love you guys...thanks for everything! *hugz*
Happy Birthday Linda....

No comments:

Post a Comment